REMOVAL OF DENTAL CALCULUS
5 REASONS WHY TO REMOVE CALCULUS REGULARLY
- SOLVING PROBLEMS WITH BAD BREATH – by removing the calculus you will leave behind the bad look of your teeth, but also most of the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- MAINTAINING GOOD ORAL HEALTH – during every visit your dentist will point to possible mistakes in maintaining oral hygiene or to the appearance of some problems as caries, gingivitis or periodontics.
- By removing the dental calculus a further development of gingiva diseases can be avoided.
- PREVENTION OF PERIODONTOSIS – periodontitis is one of the main reasons for the loss of teeth with adults. A development of periodontitis can be avoided by regularly visiting the dentist and good oral hygiene. EARLY DETECTION OF ORAL PROBLEMS – removing the calculus inflammations is calmed. Your dentist will check all teeth during every visit and thereby it can be seen whether there were changes since your last visit.
- HAVING A NICE SMILE – frequent consuming of coloured drinks and smoking leads to pigments on the teeth. By removing the calculus and polishing the teeth, your smile will become irresistible.